Good article on Kiwi Farms shut down, some thoughts

You know who I am and where I live.

You can contact me anytime if you want.

miho? LOLOLOLOLOL

It’s a Japanese term. I thought you were a judo dude. It was a complement. Are we allowed to do that on Bullshido?

Pop culture mashups are kind of my thing, like that post last night where I quoted Thor: the Dark World, 47 Ronin, and Good Will Hunting in a single post and nobody noticed. And I got one thing wrong, it was a Harvard bar joke.

As far as where you live, all I know is that it’s cold and full of deer.

Not sure i completely understand what you mean here. Are you saying a deliberate attempt to change the consensus i.e. agreed point of view, driven by political motivation is organised consensus cracking? If that’s right, then i guess the focus there would be on discrediting through context based reporting, clickbait, etc. (not sure it relates specifically to what i was saying, but wanted to make sure i understood you)

Individuals to who try to mimic the tactics of the “journalists” you mention through making it appear as if the views are common views and the current norm / consensus, due to political interests.

I guess in those instances the only difference might be funding and links to larger organizations.

the consensus cracking is tripping me up, i’m assuming it’s breaking a common held view, or changing it.

Yes, there is a deliberate attempt by certain actors to engage in a form of Consensus Cracking on social media.

The internet doesn’t really work like this, and once you are engaged with Alinsky’s rule #5 you are basically toast unless you can call it out effectively (requiring you to understand what is happening) and just move past it. Most people can’t just move past it.

It’s only “journalists” in the sense that many, if not most, journalists are either themselves non-official cover clandestine officers or agency assets. This goes for foreign services and “journalists” as well.

The logic is difficult to make sense of because
there isn’t any there to find solid footing on. His nonsense is fantastical delusion. Clouded in a fart of verbosity.

Because your base knowledge level is very low. I’m sure you’ve bitched about low-information voters before. That’s you. You’re low information.

Your policy sci bullshit you memorized does make you better informed. Just better at trying to obfuscate your bullshit through layers of verbal vomit.

Ah long road to get there, but i think we did in the end. I think this sums up your point.

which is:

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

So basically ad hominem attack. So from a topic perspective, people try repeat narratives and then start insulting when they feel their argument is not winning, is i think the point.

I’d say we take a bit of a tangent on the coordinated “Consensus Cracking” but, I’d say yes misinformation / propaganda will always be a tool that is used by governments, i mean we’ve seen that throughout history.

Just to comment on this, propaganda is easy to regurgitate and going with the flow makes your day to day easier. In my experience everyone wants a contrary thinker until they have one, and then don’t like the process of disagreement.

Being an ignorant moron does not make you wise.

It’s already bad. Many social media influencers, even those with small follower counts, are outright paid by political entities e.g. Brooklyn Dad. Now with chatgpt, a nefarious actor could generate limitless social media interactions that appear genuine to someone outside of the conversation.

People who don’t know better like to think social media like Twitter doesn’t matter for shaping opinion, but the people who do this for a living think it matters. And they’ve been very successful.

How convenient for you to think we are all so easily brainwashed. Yet for some reason you can’t win the majority over to your facist bullshit.

OK, you can explain what “miho” means in Japanese, then?

How about the universal language.

Key words: Pez Dispenser. Ever had one? The thing is the candy doesn’t matter.

Oh, Beautiful, sexy, deadly Miho. I’m glad we met up today. Birds of a feather flock together.

People are easily brainwashed, that is fairly evident.

Lol
Lmao even.

I don’t want to win the majority tbqh.

Ask D.O. G-O-D don’t like ugly.

Happy Feb 1.

Fuck Kiwi Farms. How you like the next 28 days and nights mothefuckers? Nowhere to run to.

No they are not. Prove it.

haha, such a well thought out retort. But no onus of proof from your side just no they aren’t.

Look at the Rwandan genocide, the rise of the Nazi’s in Germany, the propaganda in the soviet union, the US invasion of Iraq,

Never mind the messaging now present in the Ukrainian and Russian conflict. The US messaging is completely one sided, in fact the russian point of view is blocked.

Look at the work that was done by cambridge analytica

Look at the almost religious fanatical approach to vaccination with all dissenting voices banned and blocked. People regurgitating shit they heard, songs and dances on tv, marvel combining with pfiser to target children.

Then add social pressure to conform.

I mean how are people not, enlighten me, you obviously have evidence and a well thought out argument.

Then you don’t understand the onus of proof.

It’s not up to me to prove a negative. You have to affirm the positive. You even said it was “evident” meaning you have evidence.

But you didn’t provide. You just have evidence people will behave badly not that they are “easily brainwashed”.

But you should understand that already. So you are probably bullshitting purposely since you can’t support your claim I quoted for you.

People can be misled and conforming bias is a thing.

But brainwashing

noun

1. the process of pressuring someone into adopting radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible means.

Is not a real thing. Many people have tried. Even the Nazis. With no real success.