Good article on Kiwi Farms shut down, some thoughts

Certainly. There are some online content creator movements that are wholesale state propaganda. Breadtube (leftist Youtubers) are one known one.

You mean like Putin’s troll farms that got 45 into the White House?

Do you really think $100k in Facebook ads is enough to get someone elected in the US?

Getting back to the original topic of the thread. Here is a link to a podcast about Keffles and Kiwifarms.

Its by Jesse Singal and Katie ? called Blocked and Reported.

Be aware trans activists think Singal is transphobic and accuse him of being so because of his reporting on issues like trans-sexual kids de-transitioning. I’m skeptical about this claim.

IMO the podcast a good discussion of the issues and evidence surrounding the entire shit storm.

You should be. It’s simply an outgroup signal. They really don’t like people showing off top/bottom surgery and their idealogues to normies e.g. Libs of Tik Tok, and they really really don’t like talking about de-transitioning and kids.

testing 1,2,3

[quote=“BrevardFighter, post:43, topic:2018”]
tenor[/quote]

Like I said

You just LARP at Red Neckin’ with your Country Club Red Neck friends

Which is fine, but dont expect folk to take you seriously

It worked!

twelve

1 Like

Antifa is like kiwi farms with a political angle.

It’s funny that he thinks I belong to a country club. When I was growing up you still had to physically go to a government office to get literal food stamps and they were still handing out peanut butter and cheese. And a consistent thing I’ve written here is that my politics are what they are because I was able to go from a working poor family to get an education, thanks only to the Post 9/11 GI Bill, and be around his type of people and see just how decadent and degenerate they are. And how much they absolutely hate where and who I came from.

I know his type. He’s a lib, has an education, is apparently on welfare and has a garden, and probably grew up in a middle class family. So he’s experiencing social and economic class change in a negative direction. He flirts with leftist politics because he’s rootless.

@doofaloofa ?

If he does, they educated incorrectly or very incompletely on some things.

1 Like

I belong to a country club, well i guess American’s would call it a country club, i play golf every weekend …

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

In the US a Country Club is/was typically the domain of regional elites. The closest someone from the social and economic class I was born into would get to the club was traditionally as a landscaper.
As time went on you probably saw that membership expand to include white collar upper middle class types as well aka professional managerial class strivers.

Are we having a hick off?

Fine.

This is golf where i come from.

clever dick

You’re white trash made good

Well done on bettering yourself

But a Red Neck you are not

You are LARPing , and appropriating Red Neck culture to justify and enable your extreme political ideals

You then pour scorn on my Red Neck credentials (you know, getting a sun burned neck in the process of growing crops for a living) because my farm ain’t big enough gor you, or something

Can’t you see how you insult real Red Necks everywhere?

Even in Australia

This is not an efficient way to control cane toads

1 Like

If only there was one.

1 Like

Just so I am clear, Doofa is culturally appropriating the term Red Neck, and then telling the people who may have cultural and ethnic ties with that term, whether or not they are or can call themselves that term…?
And that Doofa is a real Red Neck and they are not?
One does wonder, how and why this example would be any different if Doofa was doing the same thing with the “n-word”, and telling black people that he Doofa was a real “n-word”, and that black people who call themselves that word, do not have claim to it, as Doofa does to use it.

Not to mention Doofa calling other posters “White trash”, “hill billies”, etc.

All this stupidity could be avoided if people would just use sunscreen.

2 Likes