Gender Reveal Parties - Stop the Madness!

WTF is wrong with you lot Stateside? We get to hear about your “gender reveal parties” over here when some idiot has blown themselves/family up or caused a fire/destruction.

Is this like play offs for the Darwin Awards???

1 Like

https://youtu.be/ntW3yoB_DMg

Baby’s first kill. They say it makes your child a more adept fighter after birth. Scientists dismiss the idea, but believers attrribute this effect to an early exposure to fire and explosions.

3 Likes

Cimmerian baby gender revealed.

Their chief is Crom. He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man’s soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?"

3 Likes

It’s the opening act so when the kid gets old enough he can watch it later on old cell phone video clips to understand fully that his or her parents are autofellating fucking morons.

Edit: Jesus, is a round of drinks or a nice dinner with your friends just not good enough anymore? Everyone is so god damned invested in foolish spectacles of self importance. Take that money and time that is being squandered on this stupid bullshit that does absolutely zero good for the child and invest it or build something with tangible personal value for the kid so that when they’re old enough they can see how much they were loved instead of how much the parents love themselves.

1 Like

Forge a sword

conan-el-barbaro-padrel

2 Likes

A lot. A lot is wrong with us.

Hey, it’s the 21st century. We should be able to choose our children’s genders and pronouns before they get too far down the road of thinking for themselves.

3 Likes

Or let science decide like any sane person would.

His name was Harold Lauder AKA Parker Lewis.

I don’t think that has anything to do with tragic loss of the father to be.

Do you think you might be permanently stuck in pundit mode?

I see you are still getting used to my sarcasm.

Gender reveal parties are the yin to the yang of the rainbow.

There are actually a lot more of these than I thought, globally.

Australia, boy, car fire

Arizona, boy, massive wildfire.

Los Angeles, August 29th, 1997, girl, nuclear holocaust.

2 Likes

1 Like