Fragile Masculinity: The Thread

This other lady also had a legal consequence.
Only 35 days in jail, and an ankle monitor,
but better than nothing.

This false accuser of rape is in the lead, with a sentence of a year in jail.

1 Like

The dumpy looking dude is now all but a straight-up white nationalist and the other two have quietly distanced themselves from him.

I don’t care about any of them, as people, nor their politics.
Why would I, and why would that matter at all?
Their work on demonstrating how even A rated academic journals are shams, however, is laudable.

Are you asking why paying attention to politics and the current state of discourse is important?

No, as I said, I am concerned with the quality of a researcher’s research.
The quality of their research here seems good.
Easily verifiable.
The relevance, or contribution of their research seems significant.
I do not care what that researcher’s or any researcher’s personal politics are, when I evaluate the rigor of research, or the relevance contributions of research.
As a matter of fact, there is an argument, that when serving as a formal reviewer of research,
doing peer review on it, that one should review copies of the research being reviewed,
with the author’s names redacted, and their institutions’ names, if any, redacted,
so that the person doing the formal peer review has no idea who the authors are, nor what institutions they may be attached to.
And that is a good practice for trained research reviewers when reviewing academic research in general, so as to not be biased by author or institution names.

No charge, rolls eyes.

Will never happen.

Everyone knows all researchers nowadays are just in it for the fame and grant money.

1 Like

Shit. I mean how many incel stickers do you need?

1 Like

Needz moar Truck Nuts!

Tell me you’re a scared little man without saying it out loud.

1 Like

That’s pretty loud and clear to me.

Male or female driver?

Good thing there is a real scientist paying attention.

Anyway, I saw this one and had to chuckle. Toxic or not?

Needs more veiled threats. Like i lived this long because something athleticism doesn’t exist.

Honestly I am not sure what the veiled threat actually is here.

You’ll find out bassoon!

1 Like