Fragile Masculinity: The Thread

Green. My gaze is green.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this in reference to this:

No just the trend of some to define other peoples skin colours by their opinions.

https://youtu.be/x0X75QI861o

Also duffuk is “sports ball” ?

No, this…

1 Like

Yeah. They have the weirdest version of chasing you.

So instead of just screaming up barking their head off. They stalk up wait untill you leave and then loose their shit.

1 Like

If we’re mentioning doggos can I mention the couple of guys I’ve met at the dog park who refuse to desex thier male dog because they dont like the idea of cutting thier nuts off?

But its fine, because female dogs are mostly desexed anyway.

They can’t get pregnant, and don’t menstruate all over the place.
Unless there is a reason to castrate them, why bother.

Also, before @jnp scolds me, needlessly, and wrongly, my wife and I just argued about spaying our female dog.
I was against spaying the puppy, until she had at least one litter of puppies, of which we would keep one.
My wife’s objection was she did not want to deal with the menstruation.
Which I thought was ironic, as I was always as tolerant and accommodating of her menstruation, as I was willing to be of the puppy’s menstruation, but she was not so tolerant, nor willing to be accommodating of the idea of the puppy menstruating, with all that entails.
And, I was overruled, again, as I have been for three out of three of our female dogs together.
So, I sadly made the appointment to have the puppy spayed.
As my wife desired.
If the empathy some males have for other males for being male, is one thing, the lack of empathy that some females may have for other females, for being female, is another.

As a husband and father of daughters I’ve bought many a feminine hygiene product at the local Walgreens.

Sometimes I cook and clean.

My favorite shorts are pigs kissing in hearts.

I have helped deliver cats, dogs, cows, horses, and humans.
A little blood, and birth, doesn’t rattle me.
Then again, I made a living out of castrating pigs, and feeding their balls to the other pigs.
So, I am not exactly squeamish, in those directions.

Lol

LOL.

Speaking of which;

1 Like

Dpeak your mind, by all means.

Every body farts, and poos.

Congratulations?

All right, Congratulations, if you need it.