Evolutionary BS thread

My misunderstanding I guess.

Although I don’t remember calling you delusional.

Delustion is my word, not yours.

I have been very keen on what constitutes delusion lately so I may be using it quixotically as a buzzword.

We had some apes in the house, when I was a child.
Some alive, and some primate cadavers dissected in the basement, which might scare the hell out of one’s childhood friends.
Decades later, the ones buried in the backyard warranted a police call, because they initially thought the skeleton was that of a baby.
And some made the paper, because it is easy to mistake one species of an ape, for another, but when they hit puberty, they can be very badly behaved, indeed.

I’m envious. It sounds like a very educational experience.

I got to interact with a few monkeys for a little while when I was a kid before they flipped out one day, two of them killed each other and the survivor got tangled in a rope and asphyxiated all in about a week. They needed a proper enclosure to stay in and the poor guy who thought they’d make good feature for a little country sugarcane field tourist attraction didn’t understand how aggressive they were.

Felt like a bad omen. Good sugar cane snack items though. Sugar cane tea, lemonade, that kind of thing.

Nothing to be envious about, in this case.