Enter the Exoo Group

You got a source for your claim that there have been terrorist attacks, or is this another figment of your colorful imagination like so much we read from you is?

Radicals of every stripe are almost always living in their own blind spot. That’s what makes them radicals. about 1/3 of the country on any given day has it’s head screwed on right. Those people fall somewhere in the middle of a Mexican standoff between stupid, ignorant and crazy.

Goddamn you are an annoying child.

Post the source. Don’t allude to it. Don’t tell people they need to “google it”.

Not posting sources seems to be a trait of a certain ideology this day in time.

Christian Exoo is antifashgordon.

Leader of Antifa should say it all.

what attacks in boston

Literally what are you talking about

FFS over and over

Please communicate better

2 Likes

All sorts of stuff. Dude was chasing cops all over New England, trying to kill people at the library and ordering attacks on something called a “fusion center.”

Is this a serious thread or a shitposting thread? There is some next level trolling going on here.

1 Like

I couldn’t sleep and read this thread. Pray with me, and consider this.

Osiris is more figurative than I am. Always remember that. You people think I’m cryptic??? He doesn’t even know what he’s saying half the time, but it’s usually mostly true.

He’s using “terrorist” very broadly here, including but not limited to pretty nasty secops, the kind that get the wrong people in trouble.

As far as “leader of Antifa”, no, Exoo is really just a cause celebre. of the day. I can list off a litany of similar people going back at least a thousand years.

I’m not sure if I’m troller or trollee. This whole thing has me pretty confused and provides another reason for me to run for my life as soon as the coast as clear.

I was probably going to do that anyway but I guess it can’t hurt to have a little extra fuel in the tank.

1 Like

If you don’t know what the fusion center is, how do you know he was calling for violence regarding it?

Maybe he’s talking about fucking up the dessert tray at the cheesecake factory.

1 Like

What’s up, Mad Max Thunder Buddy?

This isn’t Imagination Station.

Put up real sources or shut the fuck up.

1 Like

Just because you keep saying it doesn’t make it true.

You are full of shit.

Read his twitter. Thats how I found out who he was. Read damn near the whole thing.

Nope. Serious. I mentioned these guys earlier and now they’re going public.

The guy was literally putting hits on undercover cops in New Hampshire. His men go and are all like “Oh, oh shit.”. Hella federal troops waiting.

Police getting killed and them not arresting the person responsible, if as you say it’s all on socmed, stretches my credulity

They didn’t get killed. Federal troops were waiting.

So they arrested them for conspiracy or attempted murder?