Arguing With Idiots: 4 Simple Rules

So always?

Also, I hope you had your beret on when you wrote that.

It would be visually appropriate. Imo

I mean, you can see me in the video.

Yes and it was missing. That could be your schtick.

Also I would advocate changing the music.

That’s the first mistake. You being in the video !

Needs moar bongos with the beret, for sure.

1 Like

This is point #2 I think? We argue for the audience. You’re still going to be an idiot, although a well-qualified one.

Oh, I thought that was Alex Jones (ducks).

The usual masculine 3 days growth of beard fits.

I am primarily my own audience.

Don’t watch, you will have a higher opinion of Phrost by not watching. Remember that the speaker is pro fascism, pro slavery, and doesn’t care if someone chops your grandma up, apparently as long as you are not a jew. Ok, the keep receipts portion was valid. People, this is not intelligence, this is narcissism, with a dash of passive aggressive racism. Don’t buy into this man’s BULLSHIT. The only thing he wants to keep you safe from is you believing that you and he are equals.

People who watch the video before commenting are the real idiots tbqh.

1.) The music/lead in is really tinny sounding and is basically just noise-sounding.
2.) The background music makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. Also, the background music is basically sleepy time music.
3.) Your voice is unclear, sounds like you just woke up and are hungover. Reminds me of the same tone and cadence reminds me strongly of Steven Covey, at a 7 Habits seminar, but with more whiskey.
4.) Yeah, music is too loud, and it either swells and you go softer, or your voice just moderates loses volume.
5.) Content gets better as it goes on. The black text in the anti-semite part needs to be another color, it’s hard to read due to the black and white background.
6.) Which gets to: There is a lot of content. It might be better to break it down into more than one video, or the video itself into parts that are explicitly stated.

LOL, bag on nihilism and then end with it. Also the last scene is kind of dark too. Maybe that was on purpose.

TLDR, I think production values are clouding the message. I get it, because I’ve been around BS.net et al for a long time. Others might find it a bit murky.

2 Likes

Breaking news: you’re all idiots for posting here. There may never have been a bigger group of scrubs.

You get the irony of posting that here right?

2 Likes

Like light to the flies, motherfucker.

After you waste your 10,000th bug, you stop keeping score, or you die.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Osiris’ Emporium of Unipolar Derails