A Korean touch of death!

We’re not talking poomse / kata.

Competitors tend to do closed chamber roundhouse kicks because they travel faster and are less telegraphed. They chamber like a front kick.

I meant that I sparred an actual fighter with rounds and s ref…but we were still at the club.

I don’t have footage of it.

Would you pay to see some?

I don’t need to throw side or hook kicks to win a kickboxing or Muay Thai match. Side kicks don’t even hurt that much, hugely overrated. I talked to a guy in my club who competed in Muay Thai for many years,and side kicks were completley useless. They just ate them.

One of us used to compete full contact.

hint

It’s not you.

Note. I never mentioned chambering.

Yes I can open my hip up more. That is an option. But it is open, or else my knee wouldn’t be parallell to the ground. And I don’t need it to be more open either.

I have other clips where it was more open. It did not drastically affect output.

:rofl:

Put up yer dukes.

There’s a pattern here.

I point out something to work on. Maybe I could put it more gently but still solid advice.

@User89 You argue and deflect despite the fact you’ve never competed or fought full contact. You do TKD. That in itself is why a head hunter would eat you for lunch.

Plus your kicks are nothing special. A roundhouse at rib height yet you poo poo a side kick. Show us something around head height. Better yet, your same roundhouse with the other foot being about 90% are right stance fighters. Touch of death? How about a liver shot?

At this point I feel I’m pulling your wings and should maybe just bow out.

I forget. Cause old and stupid. What was your former username?

@hungryjoe I never made any claims of being a fighter. If I touch you, you go. That’s it.

In fairness, he’s so old, it’s probably just a coincidence

We have history.

Those are boots I am wearing there

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/forum/main-discussion-forums/ymas/132387-the-top-5-combat-systems?p=4311164#post4311164

Why are you still doing this to yourself? This entire thread has been 7 pages of people ridiculing you. What are you getting out of this?

The only one attempting it is you, and you aren’t getting any traction

You seem to equate self defense with ring fighting. I Don’t care about learning a sport I don’t compete in.

Where would he go?

Is it too late as a 33 year old to try out of his shit.

I love point Karate. Nobody could do it at the Taekwondo place so it’s hard to say if I have a talent for it. But I had no problem landing on them.

My father has a quarter final in JKA EUros . Got DQ.

Gold in Team kumite. Gold in nationals kumite.

Not a guarantee but should count for something.

My father dropped the guy in the quarter finals of the European JKA Kumite. And then DQ

His national gold was in Yugoslavia, a top 3 Karate country (they won gold in EU teams 1978)

Yugoslavia is not a country anymore.